Partner with Paradyne Consulting Works, LLC. We guide both Fortune 500 and progressive mid-sized firms in three areas:
- Productivity and Process Improvement: We identify and fix flaws, inefficiencies, and bottlenecks in process, production, and performance systems, pulling more profit from every production effort.
- Organizational & Team Effectiveness: We improve performance and profitability by building extraordinary levels of collaboration and accountability in Senior Leadership, Partner, and Special Purpose teams. These programs are tied directly to a specific ROI and your bottom-line.
- Talent Development: We help companies ensure that leaders at all levels know how to produce discretionary effort, loyalty, and accountability on their teams. Our programs are designed to streamline your people process and link team development to operational efficiency.
Paradyne Consulting Works offers services guaranteed to improve internal processes and procedures, increase productivity, reduce overhead, improve schedule throughput, and increase profitability for your organization. Our team works with you to identify productivity improvements and efficiency gains, we design and develop documentation, and we deliver customized in-house training for your processes.
- Decide to Profit: 9 Steps to a Better Bottom Line
- Streamlined operations
- Lean process improvement (TPS)
- Six Sigma
- Theory of Constraints
- Standardization of internal processes and procedures
- Introduction of technology and system upgrades
- Integration and adoption of best practices
- Sustainability of organizational history and knowledge
- Documentation and training of improved processes
- Reduced costs
- Increased profitability
For over twenty years, Paradyne’s managing partners, Dr. Dorriah Rogers and Jon Swartzentruber, have established a reputation for helping organizations and teams improve performance and results by breaking down barriers, overcoming dysfunction, and building uncommon levels of collaboration, teamwork, and accountability.
- Project Partnering
- Internal Teambuilding
- Senior Leadership Team (SLT)
- Organizational Network Analysis (ONA)
- Client Satisfaction
- Strategic and Operational Business Planning
- Pre-Bid Proposal Preparation & Strategy
- Contract Negotiations
- Project Turnarounds and Reorganizations
- REA and LD Resolution
Our talent development approach has been perfected at the largest contracting and engineering companies on the planet. The approach is simple: Improve growth, productivity, and profit by ensuring that there are enough men and women prepared to manage the business in the future, and that managers know how to produce discretionary effort, performance, and accountability on their teams.
- The $ixth Factor Academy
- Operations Manuals
- Technical Course Development
- Management & Leadership Training
- Corporate University
- Executive Succession Planning
- Organizational Succession Planning
- Executive Coaching
- Corporate Moneyball
- DISC Assessments
- 360° Assessments